Saturday, June 25, 2011



Hello, this is a blog meant to give further exposure to the wonderful world  of Kindle indie
ebooks.  As time goes on, I hope to post ebooks from a variety of authors and give a few
of my thoughts on those ebooks that I've read.

I also hope to give random thoughts on all things Kindle and ebook-related, including
my observations as an author journeying for the first time into the Kindle Revolution.
Some info about me is posted in my profile, but I can say I've written these books:

The Storm World Trilogy: Speaker Of The Gods, The Wave Dancer, and Rise Of
The Stormbearer
.  Briefly, these books are YA Fantasy about an ancient cult of
mummified Christian disciples who are resurrected in cycles as Knights of the
End Times.  They watch the coats, the earth, the skies, interpreting when The
Second Coming is at hand.  As the trilogy begins, they see these signs and
return to ancestral home to recruit teen Samuel as he fights to resist them. 

I also wrote The Naked Earth, a wartime thriller that follows and Iraqi-American
war photographer as he uncovers a conspiracy involving genocide in Iraq.  He
must make a fateful choice about whether or not to expose what he finds at
the potential cost of his own life.

This blog isn't just going to be me selling my books, however.  I hope a range
of authors will eventually be featured who might spark the interest of any potential
readers out there.  Right now I'm just trying to master blog format!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment